The hospitality industry thrives on customer service because it cannot function without customers, they are the most important part of the business as without them, what would you have?
By providing excellent customer service, businesses can create a lasting impression that will bring guests back time and time again.
In today’s competitive market, good customer service is essential for businesses in the hospitality industry. According to Forbes magazine, brands with superior customer experience bring in 5.7 times more revenue than competitors that lag in customer experienc
There are many examples of good customer service in hospitality, but one that stands out is when a business goes above and beyond. A few ways to provide exemplary customer service include:
- Sending a thank you email to guests who have stayed at the property
- Giving a small discount or complimentary upgrade to guests who are celebrating a special occasion
- Asking guests for feedback and taking action on their suggestions
- Going out of your way to help guests with their luggage
- Providing an unexpected gift in guests’ rooms
- Offering a loyalty program for repeat guests
It’s the little things that can make a big difference, and often it’s the businesses that go the extra mile that guests remember the most.
Good customer service can help businesses in the hospitality industry to:
- Attract new guests
- Increase repeat business
- Generate positive word-of-mouth
- Improve their bottom line
‘If you have happy customers, you have loyal customers’
Why not contact us to discuss how we can help with your sales and marketing so that you can devote more of your time to customer service? We can also help with your post stay communications, responding to reviews and implementing repeat guest perks and discounts.